General Dynamics collaborates with the Army on several new innovative capabilities that are ready today for tomorrow's fight.
The Stryker Double-V Hull (DVH) will provide Soldiers with a vehicle that will dominate the battlefields of tomorrow.
Four Major Upgrades of the Stryker ECP
Power Generation System - Automotive
- 910 amp electrical power generation
- Smart power management system
Vehicle Digital Backbone
- Smart displays for driver’s and commander’s stations and upgraded ethernet
- Establishes infrastructure for future Army network systems
Power Generation System - Electrical
- 450 hp engine to buy back mobility, power, and support a larger alternator
- Improved power pack thermal management with additional environmental conditioning
- Increased GVW capability from 55k to 60k lbs
- Optimized driveline matched to upgraded powerpack